Site Engineer jobs
- Under general supervision, applies knowledge of Halliburton Cased Hole Wireline Technologies to independently provide basic services and tool operation to…
- Reporting progress on projects to the Company project engineer in a timely manner, highlighting issues which could impact on quality, cost, schedule or HSE…
- In continuation to this, Health & Safety Trainings are conducted at our working sites by our HSE Engineer Usman Bin Shabbir.
GE Renewable Energy
- Create and run training sessions, refreshers for site personnel.
- Briefing/induction of external service provider and suppliers on site.
- Performs preventative maintenance on site infrastructure (e.g.
- Performs site inspections and monitors the building and IBX alarms.
- Â¢To supervise site works and ensure the optimal usage of resources.
- Â¢Taking care of welfare and safety of all the staff and workers available at site.
- Manage Vendors field or specialist commissioning engineers.
- Minimum of 10 years on site commissioning experience.
- Leads large scale program of building Sites starting from design up to acceptance, managing a large team of Rollout, Technical Leads, and Engineers.
- Ensure that construction work is carried out in accordance with the Specifications and that any deviations are approved by the appropriate authorities…
- Should have minimum 5 years experience in fabrication / erection of steel structures and site supervission.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.