Quantity Surveyor jobs
- Duties Prepare tender documents contracts budgets bills of quantities and other documentationPredict Calulate the cost of various materials required for the…
- Quantity Surveyor or Contracts Administrator.
- European or South African nationality • Quantity Surveying or BE graduate (Civil) • Educated and qualified within…
- Should have minimum 5 years experience in similar position.
- GENETCO continues to enhance its Health and Safety processes, with safety being a part of all…
Alliance Recruitment Agency
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the role of Quantity Surveyor / Contract.
- The Quantity surveyors manages the lump sum costs on a construction project.
- Tech in E&I with 10+ years experience.
- Since inception in 1997, the company provides highly regarded professional services to industrial, residential &…
Guildhall Recruitment Agency
- Guildhall is the premier Engineering Recruitment Consultancy operating across the MENA region.
- We represent a catalogue of clients operating within the…
Transasia Integrate Services
- OR – Quantity Surveying Diploma/Certificate Holder.
- Capable of taking quantity for Tendering and BOQ of MEP works.
- Minimum 7 years experience in this field.
- 3 year Diploma / BE Tech in Civil Engineering, And any Quantity survey courses.
- Interaction with client and consultant for billing and quantity certification,…
- The Operations Head supervises entire team, starting from the estimation, purchaser, quantity surveyor, supervisors, production & labors.
- Providing details about the drawing (measurements) to Quantity Surveyor for billing purposes.
- Done Civil Draftsman course with 3 to 6 years gulf experience in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.