Quantity Surveying jobs
- Sound expertise in working on various Quantity Surveying documents including budgetary estimates, reviewing AutoCAD drawings & specifications, Bill of…
- § Diploma in Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying.
- 7 years total work experience with not less than 3 years relevant experience.
- 3rd Level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Economics, Business, Engineering, Accounting or related disciplines.
- Quantity Surveying or BE graduate (Civil).
- Quantity Surveyor or Contracts Administrator.
- A senior management position involving hands on management in contract…
- Liaising with any contractor, sub-contractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project;
Transasia Integrate Services
- OR – Quantity Surveying Diploma/Certificate Holder.
- Capable of taking quantity for Tendering and BOQ of MEP works.
- Minimum 7 years experience in this field.
We have removed 3 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Be the first to see new Quantity Surveying jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.