Project Coordinator jobs in Muscat
- You will be responsible for managing all operational and commercial requirements for existing and new clients in the seafreight and airfreight business units.
- Develop and maintain project management plans with the client and project team to ensure that all project activities are adequately scheduled.
- The Materials Coordinator will apply a proactive approach to mitigate.
- The Material Coordinator reports directly to the Materials Manager.
- Provides necessary tools and support to the Logistics Coordinators.
- Under broad direction, supervises all logistics activities in a project, plant or work site.
- Study and Cost Estimating of various project.
- Guide material coordinator in preparation of bill of material.
- Ensure that all the materials have been considered…
Pico International (HK) Ltd
- Assist Project Managers in coordination works and client services for an upcoming project in Oman.
- At least 1 year relevant project management experience,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.