Planning Engineer jobs in Muscat
- Responsible for setting of planning standards, guidelines and ensure Contractor discipline planners are fully trained and competent to operate within the…
- Develop scope of work handed over by the Company project engineer for each project to achieve the specified deliverables.
- Cost and at an acceptable quality.
- Â¢Bachelorâs degree in Civil engineering or relevant field with min. of 5-7 years as Project Engineer experience in Aluminum & Glass industry.
- Maintain an evened approach to outstanding customer service and strategic account planning IE:
- Join the industry leader to design the next generation of…
Vision Advanced Petroleum Solutions (VAPS)
- Periodically check and confirm on Omanisation of Planning Engineers at Contractors’ end.
- Minimum 8 years experience in Planning & Scheduling in Oil & Gas…
- Ensure that HSE matters are given due consideration in project planning.
- Reporting progress on projects to the Company project engineer in a timely manner,…
- Responsible for peer reviewing complex technical documentations/submission from Company/Contractor engineers prior to release of technical enquiry.
- Problem-solving, Organizational and planning skills.
- Petroplan is currently recruiting for a major Engineering consultancy an Environmental Engineer with…
- High degree of proficiency with spreadsheets and project planning software.
- Leads large scale program of Netweok Cores starting from design up to acceptance,…
- Responsible for project planning, setting deliverable dates, and tracking those deliverables.
- Leads large scale program of building Sites starting from design…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.