Piping Engineer jobs
- Other Discipline Engineers When Required.
- Commissioning Engineers on technical issues and specifications.
- Ability to organize and execute Pre-commissioning…
- Mechanical, thermal and pressure transients applicable to Class 1 mechanical and piping components of each Belgian nuclear units.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in the relevant discipline,.
- In software relevant to the respective discipline and good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering Minimum 8-10 years experience as piping engineer in petrochemical/fertilizer industries , Understanding of design &…
Dynamic Staffing Services
- Responsible for overall fabrication, erection, hydrotest, and commissioning piping works of the assigned project.
- A post graduate qualification in Welding Engineering or shall be registered as European Federation Welding Engineer.
- Monitoring installation and testing of pipelines, valves, and other piping items.
- Familiar with the PDO Engineer Standard & procedure for hydro-test/pre…
- Candidates shall be Diploma Mechanical Engineers and well conversant with fabrication and welding of piping in a Petrochemical / Refinery / Hydrocarbon Industry…
- Experience in field Inspection and Quality Control of static and rotating equipment and piping particularly during Maintenance, Turnarounds.
Royal Engineering and Trading
OMR 500 a month
- Experience as piping engineer in Water/petrochemical/pipeline projects ,.
- Responsible for management of fabrication and installation of piping items as per…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.