Oman Times jobs
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Manage personal time and work flow to meet established goals;
- The future is what we make it.
- Ensure that all supply agreements are renewed in time.
- The Purpose of the role is to manage cost and supplier risks for all direct and indirect material and…
- Process LMS and Time and Attendance activities if all Customer Relations Staff;
- Ensure confidentiality on matters related to staff and departments strategic…
- Description for "Urgently Required General Helpers for Oman".
- Duty Time -10 Hours Duty Including (1 Hours Lunch Break).
- And Totally Fitness person needed.
- Legal right to work in the country in the UAE without company sponsorship or time restriction.
- Baker Hughes Company is the world’s first and only fullstream…
- Urgently looking for an experienced Auto Electrician in Oman Job Details *Providing customers with estimated time and cost for repairs *Servicing and repairing…
- Two years’ relevant retail experience in Oman.
- The best interests of the patient are considered at all times, and the advice given by the Pharmacist and their…
- Arrange dispatch of invoice on time, by courier/manual disptach.
- Customer not on E-billing, Ensure to arrange the dispatching of the invoice on time.
- Fitness Manager / Fitness Supervisor / Fitness or Personal Trainer.
- Up to 800 OMR all-inclusive, depending on years of experience and qualifications.
Power Key International (PKI)
- Good communication, analytical and time management skills.
- Good communication, analytical and time management skills;
- O Risk Assessment and root cause analysis.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.