Ireland House jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- At least 3 YEARS experience in teaching IT.
- Teaching qualifications and qualifications in IT .
- Can develop IT Training Programmes.
- The Receptionist at Ireland House is primarily responsible for greeting clients and visitors in the office.
- Major responsibilities include answering phone calls…
- To teach English language (Beginner to Advanced).
- At least 2 YEARS experience in teaching English.
- The Applicant MUST be an English Native Speaker.
- At least 3 YEARS experience in teaching Math.
- Teaching qualifications and qualifications in Mathematics.
- Can develop Mathematics Training Programmes.
- MUST have a master degree in teaching Arabic as a foreign language.
- At least 2 YEARS of teaching experience.
- Deadlines for these progress reports will be set by…
- The Director of Studies at Ireland House is primarily responsible for managing the day to day running of the business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.