IT Project Manager jobs
- The objective of this position is to simultaneously handle post sales planning, design and installation of HVAC projects, Water Treatment projects, ELV Projects…
- In addition, the project manager is responsible for the overall pre-tax profit of all projects.
- Manage and communicate changes to the project scope, project…
- Partner with IT Stakeholders, Business Partners, and Vendors to develop project summaries, requirements, tasks, release plan, and issues log.
- Reviews requirements and work of awarded projects and develops execution plan for the project.
- Monitors and controls project schedule.
Transasia Integrate Services
- Project Manager (Civil & MEP Works) :
- Execute the project according to the project plan.
- Review the quality of the work completed with the project team on a…
- Lead and manage different Security projects as per the standard Project management models.
- Coordinate with various IT section on various departmental and…
Transguard Workforce Solutions
- Leading a team of Design Managers, Project Managers, Planning Manager, QA/QC team, T&C team that ensure project are delivered on time.
- Manages projects and processes that are moderately complex with little oversight.
- It’s the Aggreko way of working – we call it Always Orange.
- Interact with Mall Managers in order to coordinate works and costs during the store / unit fit-out process and ensure that minimum hindrance is faced during the…
CC Staffing International
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.