Hotel Manager jobs
- Requirements of the Learning & Development Manager:
- Key Responsibilities of the Learning & Development Manager:
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can!
- You are a strong and experienced hotel ambassador who excels at maximizing the experience and satisfaction of the hotel guests.
- A Revenue Manager manages the hotel sales and marketing plans by recommending growth efforts, monitoring progress, and ensuring that the hotel is competitively…
- Qualification in Hotel Management/Business Administration is preferred• 2-3 years of Front Office/Guest Service experience including management experience.
- Reporting into Hotel General Manager.
- Bachelor degree in hotel management or finance.
- As Revenue Manager you will set and effectively communicate the hotel…
- Degree in Hotel Management or similar.
- As a Guest Service Host, your main responsibility is to warmly welcome guests to the hotel and assist them with any…
- Requirements of the Restaurant Manager:
- Key Responsibilities of the Restaurant Manager:
- At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset.
- Our Bar Managers have pride and passion for all things drink.
- A minimum of 2 years Bar Manager experience within a similar environment.
- If you say Yes I Can!
- Provides subject matter expertise to property managers regarding selection procedures.
- Networks with local organizations (e.g., Hotel Association and peers) to…
- Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers.
- 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.