- CAO Application, IPF/SIL classes, Foxboro, Honeywell DCS.
- Minimum Bachelors Degree in the relevant discipline,.
- Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things.
- Understanding Honeywell value proposition as well as the competitive landscape.
- Become a technical authority for complex Honeywell solutions/product offerings.
- Knowledge on Honeywell Legacy system – TPS shall be an added advantage.
- Experience in Sales of Honeywell Modular systems to Oil & Gas projects.
- Presently we have a vacancy for "SALES ENGINEER OIL & GAS - Honeywell Modular Systems "…
- The site itself uses Honeywell DCS systems.
- Are you looking for a short term and lucrative contract opportunity, in an exciting environment and highly sought…
- The site uses Honeywell systems, so requires someone who is well versed in both Honeywell Dynamo alarm management (documentation & enforcement) and Honeywell…
ALNAAJI INTERNATIONAL OMAN
- Experience in core technical and working with the major active and passive component brands like of Cisco, Nortel, Allied Telesys, Extreme, Fortiget, Netgear,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.