Food Beverage Manager jobs
- Minimum 2 years work experience as Assistant Outlet Manager or Team Leader/Captain in a hotel or large restaurant with good standards.
- Kerry offers the industry’s largest portfolio of Taste & Nutrition Systems and Functional Ingredients & Actives, serving the Global Food, Beverage and…
- Previous experience in a Food & Beverage/Restaurant operations management role.
- As Outlet Manager you will lead the operations of a specific outlet.
- The Assistant Manager is responsible for supporting the Shop/Department Manager in the effective running of the Shop/Department and replacing him/her when…
Como Facilities Management Services
- The Job of a catering Manager involves planning, organizing and ensuring the availability of food and beverage to supply to clients and ensuring that the food &…
- You will ensure that all team members are up to date with the current knowledge of all the hotel products and services including room types, rates, facilities,…
- Do you have an appetite for all things Food & Beverage?
- Proven experience in food & beverage service with excellent problem-solving capabilities.
Acciona Facility Services Middle East
- Housekeeping, Hotel (room attendant) and Food & Beverage.
- Senior Cleaning Supervisor or Assistant Manager – External Projects (outside of the Airport) For…
- Job Category Food and Beverage & Culinary.
- 4 years experience in the food and beverage, culinary, or related professional area.
- Posting Date Oct 14, 2019.
- Determine minimum and maximum stocks for all food, beverage, material, and equipment· Other ad-hoc duties - unexpected moments when we have to pull together to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.