Finance Manager jobs
- Degree in Finance, MBA with major in Finance preferred.
- Work in conjunction with Senior BMs, RDMs and/ or Business Managers to build annual Business Plan based…
- Originate finance for corporate requirements.
- Supporting GM in reporting and other ancillary functions of finance.
- Existing and new account in associates.
- University graduate (Bachelors degree) preferably with a Major in Finance, Banking, Economics, Mathematics, or Business Administration (related field of study),…
- This course will provide a strong conceptual foundation for finance.
- This course discusses concepts and decisions in financial management, specifically those…
- Reporting into Hotel General Manager.
- Bachelor degree in hotel management or finance.
- As Revenue Manager you will set and effectively communicate the hotel…
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Accounting or similar.
- You will work closely with finance systems to produce and balance daily, weekly and monthly reports on…
- Any other related duties assigned by line manager.
- Minimum of 10 years’ of proven experience in Administration and Finance fields.
- Perform other duties upon the request of the Manager or supervisor.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities as may reasonably be directed by their line…
- Project Engineers, Planning Engineers, Design Draughtsman and Commissioning supervisors help the project manager in achieving the above goals.
- Coordinate with Regional Airport Services Manager on ongoing action plan for service improvements;
- Liaise with internal/external sections/departments such as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.