Dyncorp International Llc. jobs
- Ensures all shipments presented meet International Trade and Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Incumbent must comply with all applicable International and Federal…
- Carries out all duties in accordance with DynCorp International ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards.
- Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS)…
- Plans, schedules, monitors and analyzes vehicle maintenance data and requirements.
- Ensures compliance with the Performance Work Statement (PWS) and all…
- Performs other tasks and duties as directed by DynCorp/ USAF tasking.
- Performs all duties in accordance with DynCorp ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards.
- The APG Phase Technician is required to inspect, maintain and repair F-16 Block 50 aircraft.
- Primary duties are phase inspections.
- Citizen of the United States.
- The Integrated Avionics Tech performs flight line organizational level and second line intermediate maintenance on F-16 Block 50 Avionics.
- Carries out all duties in accordance with DynCorp ISO 9000 Quality and Safety Standards.
- Responsible to the Program Medical Materiel Manager for the effective…
- The Electrical / Environmental Technician performs flight line (organizational level) as well as limited second line (intermediate level) maintenance on…
- Carries out all duties in accordance with DynCorp ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards.
- Responsible to the Supply Chain Manager (SCM) for the efficient…
- The Biomedical Equipment Technician provides maintenance services on all medical equipment to include receipt, preventive maintenance, repair, calibration,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.