Dyncorp International Llc. jobs
- Plans, schedules, monitors and analyzes vehicle maintenance data and requirements.
- Ensures compliance with the Performance Work Statement (PWS) and all…
- Carries out all duties in accordance with DynCorp International ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards.
- Ensures compliance with Performance Work Statement (PWS)…
- Supervises cargo specialists in managing site air terminal operations.
- Receives cargo from Traffic Management Department.
- US Secret Security Clearance required.
- Ensures all shipments presented meet International Trade and Arms Regulations (ITAR).
- Incumbent must comply with all applicable International and Federal…
- The Biomedical Equipment Technician provides maintenance services on all medical equipment to include receipt, preventive maintenance, repair, calibration,…
- Manages the storage and maintenance activities for all BEAR Base and civil engineering (CE) equipment.
- Superintends the receipt, accountability, storage,…
- Performs other tasks and duties as directed by DynCorp/ USAF tasking.
- Performs all duties in accordance with DynCorp ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards.
- The Integrated Avionics Tech performs flight line organizational level and second line intermediate maintenance on F-16 Block 50 Avionics.
- Carries out all duties in accordance with DynCorp ISO 9000 Quality and Safety Standards.
- Responsible to the Program Medical Materiel Manager for the effective…
- Carries out all duties in accordance with DynCorp ISO 9001 Quality and Safety Standards.
- Responsible to the Supply Chain Manager (SCM) for the efficient…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.