Colleges of Applied Sciences, Department of English jobs
ASSAFWAH Private School Oman
- (BEd, BA and Sciences, any other related course).
- MA or PhD related to undergraduate degree.
- State Licensure Exam for Teachers.
- IELTS at least 6 band.
- Advises SLT on annual budget requirements for their department;
- Responsible for management and performance of teaching faculty in the department;
- Can develop English Training Programmes.
- At least 2 YEARS experience in teaching English.
- The Applicant MUST be an English Native Speaker.
- Fluent in Arabic and English is mandatory.
- QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Head of Retail…
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Actively build and deepen relationships with key stakeholders internally, within regional and global hubs and with…
- Maximize Toys department sales and productivity metrics in line with shop targets.
- Maximize Toys department sales and productivity metrics in line with shop…
- At least five years experience as a senior leader in a housekeeping department.
- As the Executive Housekeeper, you will be responsible for one of the biggest…
- Fluent in English and Arabic.
- Liaising with VC office and other departments to discuss any unclear points.
- Reading through original material and rewriting it in…
- Good command of English is a must.
- Maintain effective communication with all Front Office sections and the hotel departments.
- Jan 7, 2019, 4:44:21 AM.
- All teaching is in English.
- Applicants should demonstrate excellence in teaching and research.
- Successful candidates are expected to:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.