Bahwan Engineering Group Llc, Oman jobs
- The Purpose of the role is to manage cost and supplier risks for all direct and indirect material and services for Oman.
- Spend Managed 7 to 10 million USD.
- Min 2 years teaching experience in the same role.
- Arabic/English Bilingual and/or Native English Speaker.
- 2250 $ to 3500 $ Taxfree Salary.
- Pride Home L.L.C P.O.BOX.754 Al Khuwair Muscat.
- Jan 9, 2020, 7:56:36 AM.
- Work alongside the Oasis Head/ LMG Marketing Manager Oman to plan and execute marketing campaigns for the mall.
- Anchors, line units, F&B and leisure.
- A career in our Foundation practice, within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by…
GE Renewable Energy
- .Diploma/ Engineering degree in electrical or mechanical or civil or HSE.
- By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world…
- Interested in working in Oman (named by National Geographic 2019 as Best Places to Travel).
- Manage the content and digital assets - asset sourcing, content…
- Description for "Urgently require candidates for Oman".
- We are looking for a qualified Candidates for Middle East Gulf Countries for different post such as…
- Reporting to the Country HR Manager Oman and Bahrain, you will be providing general administrative services/secretarial assistance at local country, function or…
- With internationally recognized Group Fitness certification, CPR, AED or First Aid certification is an advantage.
- Female, 35 years old and below.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.