- Responsible for achievement of set growth, distribution and visibility targets in line with the brand objectives in the assigned territory/ customers.
- Maintain barter accounts and prepare an updated summary.
- Transfer daily city ledger data from front office system to back office accounts receivable module.
- Duties *Excecuting strategic analysis and assisting with strategic planning*Producing long-term business plans controlling income cash flow and expenditure…
Foreign & Commonwealth Office
- Ensure successful and effective day-to-day operations of the accounts department.
- Complete the appropriate documentation for accounts receivable (functions and…
- Duties Prepares asset liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information Summarizes current financial status by gathering…
- Inspects and accepts documentation (DD Form 1149/1348-1) for outbound cargo offered for shipment in the Defense Transportation System (DTS) for completeness,…
- Preparation of SITA Council composition for appointment of nominees at the Annual General Assembly, liaising with Account Management teams and SITA membership…
- Receive, unload, and process deliveries and account for incoming freight based on invoice and receiving reports.
- Posting Date Dec 22, 2019.
- You will work closely with finance systems to produce and balance daily, weekly and monthly reports on revenues, and prepare accounts receivable information for…
- Understands and takes into account the global nature of the business;
- Establishes and interprets key performance indicators to manage the business, consistently…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.