Interserve

Interserve Employer Reviews

great staff and a good work place
cleaner (Former Employee), liverpoolDecember 16, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: early starts
interserve are a great company to work for,the staff are good as they helped me achieve goals.
pass
industrial cleaner (Current Employee), Runcorn, ENGDecember 8, 2014
Pros: possibilitys
Cons: not good management
not been with them very long as took over from initial cleaning services so will just have to wait and see
Pleasant organization
Nursing Faculty (Former Employee), Upper Darby, PADecember 3, 2014
Pros: beautiful scenery! wonderful challenges. great students!
Cons: no pay
I taught nursing skills and theory to second year nursing students in a three year program. I taught neurovascular units, orthopedic units, and rehabilitation and mental health units. My classes always had 40 students.
Hard work but good fun
Scaffolder's Labourer (Former Employee), London, ENGNovember 28, 2014
very physically demanding but good fun with good bunch of lads
Worthwhile assignment
Commissioning Engineer (Former Employee), ENGNovember 24, 2014
Documentation surrounding the commissioning and operation of the extension to a major sewage treatment facility at Rainham in Essex, including the first maintenance matrix.
Workplace
Catering assistant, General (Former Employee), ENGNovember 18, 2014
I work in this kitchen for just over 2 years and enjoyed it.
There were 6 of us and we all worked well as a team. We all had our own tasks to do, but we would all help each other if it was needed. I started off making panni's and then moved on to making baguettes. Then I started doing all the cooking of the meals. I enjoyed all aspects of my job.
Everything – more... was made daily and on a 3 week rota.
I used to serve the older children and most of the teachers too. Then after service again we had our own tasks to do to close down ie. washing up, some prep for next day,clearing down servery and cleaning it, cleaning the hall ready for next day.
Even started to do my NVQ lvl2. – less
boring and tedious
retail cleaning supervisor (Former Employee), Barnsley, ENGNovember 8, 2014
Pros: different jobs each day
Cons: long hours
a typical day at work would start with an early start,and late finish,there was hardly any day to day contact with management and no support whatsoever from management,my co workers were hard working,the most enjoyable part of the job was meeting different characters from day to day.
productive and fun
Labourer and general duties within Barclays Bank (Former Employee), Newport isle of wightNovember 8, 2014
lovely people . work as a team . help each other .Lovely company to work for
perfect company to work for
Receptionist / Administrator (Current Employee), LeicesterNovember 7, 2014
Pros: meeting new people and seeing lots of friendly faces.
Cons: not enough contracted hours, only part time hours.
A typical day at work for me involves, greeting and directing patients, taking phone calls and transferring them to the relevant departments/ people or helping them myself, reporting any building and maintenance problems and chasing them up, make sure waste etc is sorted and organised and tagged for collection. I have learnt a lot since working for – more... Interserve as previously I had only really done retail work, I had never used a computer for a job and never really had to use the phones apart from a short while working at Next directory. All my co-workers are lovely and very helpful, there always there if I'm unsure and need help. All our patients are lovely too and coming to work is always a pleasure. – less
The job is ok to do
Cleaner (Current Employee), Rhyl North wales ukNovember 6, 2014
Cons: lack of cleaning equipment no communication
The work is ok but they need more hours and stop messing arround paying people there wages I been working 6 weeks get paid every 4 weeks and they have not paid me I rang them up and all they said was that they will do a emergency payment and it will go in I rang them up today now there saying I willnot get paid till next week it's takes the wick I'm – more... not working for nothing so I told them and I'm not going in untill they pay me – less
Fun work place
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee), Peterborough, ENGOctober 27, 2014
Pros: you could take your own lunch in
Cons: i done 8 hours 4 sun and 4 mon
I loved working for them . I meat one of the bosses that comes from Interserve and he was ever so nice he shock my hand and asked if I liked my job and that if I had any problems thay would sort it out .they are a friendly company to work for and I bet people would be .saying the same
Stressful workplace
Site Facilities Supervisor (Former Employee), Potters Bar, ENGOctober 27, 2014
Pros: nice office
Cons: long hours
It's quite good company to work for. However, some of the managers don't even have any education which result in poor management and ruins the company image.
Good Employer and conditions
Cleaner DSA Nottingham Parliament Street Office (Current Employee), London, ENGOctober 22, 2014
Pros: uniform
Cons: evening work
Workload is hard but fair 3 hours cleaning. The work contract is good with fair terms and conditions the people I work with are polite and hard working. Interserve are a good employer
such a great experience
Coffee Shop Assistant (Current Employee), Nottingham, ENGOctober 19, 2014
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: not enough hours
i think its brilliant working for Interserve as a coffee shop assistant as i was given the right training to help me progress at being a great member of the team and gaining the confidence to run the coffee shop alone.
The typical day here is usually busy but if at times it is quite i tend to ensure the shop is cleaned thoroughly.
the management are – more... fantastic as ensure that you are ok and thats theres no problems at work.
my co-workers are lovely and such a pleasure to work with even tho its usually for about an hour or 2.
the hardest part of the job is to keep as a reasonable pace to ensure all customers aren't waiting too long.
what i love about this job is i get to meet lots of nice people and to chat with them on a daily basis and the compliments given from the customers always puts a smile on my face. – less
Fast paced environment
SUPERINTENDANT (Current Employee), O‘ahu, HIOctober 17, 2014
Fast Paced environment
Hospitality
good
Customers
poor working conditions
Senior Administrator (Former Employee), London, ENGOctober 16, 2014
Pros: able to walk to work
Cons: poor leadership
day starts with payroll tasks every day different because of the nature of the business. Very good co-workers hardest part of the job is getting management to make a decision.
Most enjoyable part of the job is working with my co-workers
Good job but poor management.
Labourer (Former Employee), possilOctober 9, 2014
Pros: good hours.
Cons: nothing.
A good easy strait forward labourer job. Good staff but poor management and job security.
fun workplace
Cleaner (Current Employee), throckley newcastle upon tyneOctober 6, 2014
Cons: i wished i had more hours
i enjoy working for interserve I just wished I had more hours.
cleaning train station
cleaning train station (Former Employee), lincolnOctober 2, 2014
Pros: no
Cons: no
((Don't apply for working within this company))
they make you work with out the right equipment that is needed within the working place. you have to improvise. you also have to get on your hands and knees without knee pads or protection and with out training iv been with loads of cleaning company's and this is one you should not go for.
labourer
Labourer (Former Employee), llanharry welsh comprehensive schoolSeptember 30, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: long hours
i would be working off own iniative and also working closely with the site foreman .

1 2 3 4 5