Interserve Employee Reviews

Professional
Leisure Attendant (Current Employee) –  HalifaxJune 22, 2016
Being entrusted to work on your own whilst still having the support of management on hand when required. I enjoy interacting with clients and problem solving
Not a good place to work
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  DerbyshireJune 22, 2016
Worked for this company on a coop contract having had an innocent conversation regarding immigration with a contracted security guard (hungarian) who took offence and reported it i received a call informing me i was fired moral to this company. They support non british and don't give you right too reply. Avoid thiscompany like the plague
Pros
Non
Cons
Anti. British
Pretty Good
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Balsall CommonJune 20, 2016
It was pretty good, only worked a few nights a week and not for too long so can't really comment. I was a cleaner for one shop, everything was provided and necessary training was given
You work they get paid.
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Newcastle upon TyneJune 10, 2016
Interserve`s promise is to only make a 5% profit from contracts they get so everything they do is as cheap as they can get away with.
Pros
they want a happy place to work in.
Cons
pushed to limits on workload.
waste of time
Maintenance Electrician (Former Employee) –  salfordJune 7, 2016
Been sent to two interviews for interserve one in Liverpool (3 0 miles away) and one in salford I am an electrician multi tech. Both jobs aready given to another person one had already started! I know this because met him and spoke
What a time wasting rip off I lost money time and travel on a fools errand Avoid
Pros
Cons
to many to list
Hr
Human Resources Administrator (Former Employee) –  West BromwichJune 5, 2016
I appreciate Interseve for giving me the opportunity to enter HR with no previous experience however - management were bullies, young managers that have no management/people skills. It was not - "what you know" but more so about "who you know".

I see jobs for Interseve advertised and I will not be applying - would rather claim job seekers allowance!!!
Cons
Bad managers - not a nice working environment at all and the pay is shocking!!!
The don't pay salary.
Cleaner/Janitor (Former Employee) –  Tunbridge WellsJune 3, 2016
This company just waste of time, they didn't pay for hours i've done.
I learned nothing in training time.Managers do not communicate with employers, working hours14:00 to 20:00 and 21:00 to 5:00 of morning in a row, how someone supposed to work like that ?
Save you'r time and nerves.
Cons
no brakes
work
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  LetchworthMay 24, 2016
Good company to work for. Just having a major issue with them regarding my last pay. They have made me wait till 10th June to get paid again. I have asked about a pick up service, how ever I have not heard back with regards to this which is a joke.
Fast paced, good array of technologies to be involved in.
Hosting and Storage Services (Former Employee) –  West BromwichMay 24, 2016
Good, solid team, plenty of challenges involving multiple large scale programmes/projects, however many projects do tend to be fairly agile in nature with extremely tight deadlines. Infrastructure varies from very old technologies to bleeding edge.
Cleaning Operative (Current Employee) –  LondonMay 23, 2016
I worked long hours in this company but I still enjoy because I worked in a group of team which is fun. I've learned a lot of things, specially in health and safety.
Bad Bad Place to Work do not listen
Trainer Assessor (Former Employee) –  SheffieldMay 18, 2016
Worked for this employer and they have not listened to me throughout the time I was there
Persistent and continued bullying, disregard would and where they discuss confidential issues so that anyone can over hear at anytime
Work life balance also nil
Reconsider if you are thinking of applying go to an alternative provider as quickly as possible
Pros
Friends
Cons
Bullying
No payment over 6th months till today
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  HuddersfieldMay 11, 2016
My wife had been early cleaning job at boots,huddersfield town centre over 3 months with this company August to October 2015, She hasn't got a single penny for her wages. A very bad company. They are obviously want to enploy people without paid. We have been trying to get my wages by the citizen advise beauro for several times and inform to their administration. But they just make a file not payment, it is so horrible.
Pros
working hours is alright
Cons
No payment
Poor experience. Lack of professionalism.
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Memory Lane CakesApril 28, 2016
Very bad experience. Very rude managers and disrespectful, they threaten you constantly about getting less hours or sending you back home. They don´t care their workers at all. I was also promised a number of hours on the "interview" that they didn´t keep later. I wouldn´t recommend Interserve to anyone.
productive place
Supervisor and General Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  bulgariaApril 28, 2016
nice working place and working team
flexible working hours
good management
busy working days
working with dead lines
good to be park of that team
good benefits
Pros
travel agency
Interserve Nissan Sunderland
Contract Administrator (Current Employee) –  Nissan SunderlandApril 28, 2016
Self management, teamwork, liasing with clients, building rapport, obtaining and preparing quotations, accounting, payroll, HR, raising purchase orders, diary management, procurement.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
Industrial
Enjoyable but hard work
Senior Engineer (Current Employee) –  MidlandsApril 27, 2016
My day at work starts with a phone call to all engineers to make sure they aare all ok, and go into any problems from day before.
I have learned to do things right first time and keep incontact with the client.
As i do the management i find this enjoyable and fullfilling.
All my staff repect me and support me.
The hardest part of my job is learning to switch off.
The most enjoyable part of my job is going to work, meeting the clients
Pros
Company car
Cons
terrible company.far too many chiefs.dont do relief cleaning you won't get paid.
Cleaner (part-time) (Current Employee) –  LancashireApril 16, 2016
Payroll dept waste of space. Try get it sorted when your underpaid ( you will be) impossible. So called line managers ( supervisors) either on holiday or in a meeting (really ) don't work for them
Pros
Cons
too many chiefs
Reasonable
Site Manager (Former Employee) –  CramlingtonApril 15, 2016
Very physically demanding work load. I learnt how to become legal and compliance. Management was supportive when needed. My co-workers were really good to work with. The hardest part of the job was disciplinary. The most enjoyable was the gratitude and awards of achievement within the company.
Pros
working with fantastic people
Cons
not enough employees
fun work place
Cleaner (Former Employee) –  CardiffApril 8, 2016
had a great time working here and my co workers were great based in cardiff bay wounderful atmosphere learned alot while i worked here
Productive & Enjoyable
Labourer (Former Employee) –  ScunthorpeApril 4, 2016
It was a very easy job to do.
Easiest part of the job is switching the Gas off and servicing all 30 Gas Risers
Hardest Part was the heat was intense especially in Summer.
Pros
Easy Work
Cons
Working 12 Days Straight